Individual therapy, also known as individual counseling, talk therapy, psychotherapy, psychosocial therapy, and counseling, is a form of therapy that supports adults to cope with their feelings, change their behavior patterns, and improve their quality of life.
People often seek out therapy if they are struggling with one of the following issues:
• Family issues
• Issues at work
• Relationship issues
• Changes in eating or sleeping habits
• Coping issues following a loss of a loved one
Dr. Levin has been helping adults for over 25 years, and is highly trained to help his patients overcome their issues, uncover strengths, and learn new skills that allow them to deal with the challenges that arise in life. During therapy, Dr. Levin specializes in helping his patients:
• Cope with stress
• Overcome fears and insecurities
• Improve relationships with family and friends
• Manage mental health conditions
• Develop a plan to cope with crises
• End destructive habits such as excessive drinking and using drugs
• Learn about inner and outer resources to deal with the ups and downs of life
Dr. Levin tailors his therapy to the unique needs of each client, but primarily uses a combination of different techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Behavioral Therapy. Dr. Levin is also an expert at diagnosing and treating behavioral disorders such as depression, ADHD, and OCD.
Just as Dr. Levin has helped thousands of clients, he can also help you.
Call today at (732) 492-9132 for an initial evaluation.